Digital & Social Content Manager, FIFA Competitive Gaming
Lokalizacja: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 169289
Position Title: Community Engagement Strategist/Specialist II
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Community Engagement team is seeking a Digital & Social Content Manager for FIFA Competitive Gaming.
The EA Sports Digital & Social Content Manager for FIFA Competitive Gaming will develop and lead digital activations to increase awareness and viewership of the FIFA eSports program. A successful candidate will be able to leverage expertise in eSports and social media and communicate effectively across a large organization. This role will help to drive deeper engagement and loyalty among our most engaged FIFA audiences.
- Social Channel Management and Execution
- Own calendar and publishing for FIFA eSports channels.
- Sync with FIFA Social Team to elevate eSports content across Brand Channels
- Execute content for the FIFA Global Series across Twitter, YouTube, and Twitch
- Assist with the strategy for moderation of official channels such as the forums, social media, and/or websites.
- Content Development and Distribution
- Communicate content rollout plans around eSports moments with key internal and external partners
- Partner with Content Strategy, Brand, Channel Strategy, and Marketing Production to brief social and web content for eSports events
- Work with the Core Community team to develop and execute content activation with creators and influencers
- Produce a Community Sentiment Report in partnership with the Core Community team.
- Support the community show TOP BINS LIVE as a guest expert on Competitive Gaming
- External Partnerships Management
- Serve as the lead point of contact for leagues, commercial partners and teams around content deployment for key events.
- Maintain eSports content calendar, reflecting partner content to be featured on EA Channels
- Provide guidance to partners when featuring EA eSports on their channels
- Web Management
- Brief and oversee web content development and production for eSports events.
- Partner with Content Publishing and Web Design teams, providing assets from creative teams for execution
- Passion and Experience within eSports and Streaming
- Understanding of the Global Football landscape
- 2+ years’ experience working in online community, social media, journalism, online marketing, or equivalent
- Proficient writing, grammar, and content-creation abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Imaginative thinker with the ability to present new ideas effectively, to wide audiences
- Ability to analyze content performance and pursue growth with a test and learn mindset
- Conscientious and highly motivated team player.
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Motivated to learn new things about players and driven to improve their experience.
- Ability to objectively interpret customer/community feedback and make actionable recommendations.
- Solid understanding of Live Service operations and Development.
- Bachelor Degree in Communications, User Research, Marketing or Game Development a plus. Significant Licensor, Live Service, or Operations experience is also a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital & Social Content Manager, FIFA Competitive Gaming
Electronic Arts Inc. to światowy lider w dziedzinie produkcji interaktywnego oprogramowania rozrywkowego. EA oferuje gry, treści i usługi internetowe dla podłączonych do internetu konsol, komputerów osobistych, telefonów komórkowych i tabletów.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 116
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA jest pracodawcą realizującym politykę równych szans w zatrudnieniu. Wszystkie decyzje dotyczące pracowników są podejmowane bez względu na: rasę, kolor skóry, przynależność etniczną, kraj pochodzenia, płeć, tożsamość płciową, orientację seksualną, wiek, informację genetyczną, wyznanie, niepełnosprawność, stan zdrowia, stan cywilny lub rodzinny, status kombatanta. EA dostosowuje miejsca pracy dla niepełnosprawnych pracowników lub kandydatów zgodnie z obowiązującym prawem.