Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169266
Position Title: Associate Manager, Operations
Associate Franchise Operations Manager
The Associate Franchise Operations Manager oversees one or more franchises from one or more of our development studios. You will be part of our Global Publishing Operations team and as a larger team we provide operational services to plan and deliver EA content across all channels, platforms and business models to our global network of players. The Associate Franchise Operations Manager is integrated in our Product Lifecycle Management team (PLM). In coordination with the Franchise Operations Manager you will create and foster close relationships with studios, marketing and publishing partners, operations and supply chain teams, corporate teams like finance and legal and external partners such as console and mobile first parties.
You will be the main contact for daily operational planning, scheduling, tracking and execution. The Associate Franchise Operations Manager ensures alignment between all partners, collaborates closely with studio teams to guide them through the publishing process. With your guidance teams will complete their releases as scheduled, using shared best practices.
In addition to the daily process management and guidance you will compile updates and reports to track product delivery processes, delivery risk and status. As part of the Franchise Operations team you will share best practices and actively work on the development of new processes to meet the evolving needs.
- Manage multiple studio franchises, maintaining relationships with all partners to ensure best-possible delivery of the SKU plan
- Understand and advise on planning, execution and tracking of editions, pre-order, post-launch and live service plans. Work with studio, marketing and commercial teams to understand partner goals and motivations, advise on best practices and preferred implementation strategies and details. Work with PLM partner teams to establish operational guidance.
- Be a Point-of-Contact for operations question, track and drive resolution on open questions.
- Program Management of key development milestones in coordination with development, QV and Certification teams.
- Program Management of all major operational milestones throughout the lifecycle of a product, engaging with Technical Operations, Digital Operations, Age Ratings, Sales/Commercial/Marketing teams, Demand Planning and Finance.
- Communicate project status, schedules, dependencies, risks and mitigation strategies to PLM management.
- Report out on status, schedule, operational risks and milestones through established deliverables like Schedule documents, scenario planning docs, risk assessment and mitigation tools, several internal PM tools.
- Occasionally the Assoc Franchise Operations Manager will be asked to provide experience and insight in discussions with Legal, senior operations or senior studio leadership.
- Provide expert insight and advice on 1st party requirements and operational impact, assist with 1st party communications, creating strategies to secure approvals
- Share best practices and ensure our business processes are evolving with our needs, to build efficiencies and reduce redundancies
- Provide expert input in the adaptation and evolution of new tools, participate in testing and give nuanced feedback
Skills & Experience
- Project management, product planning, scheduling experience
- 3+ years of experience in project management, software submissions or game development
- Experience managing complex tasks and schedules
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office (Outlook, Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, Visio) and Google Office Suite
- Experience working within global and multicultural organisations desirable
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together experienced people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Franchise Operations Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-15 16:50:51.92
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.