Senior Program Manager
Multiple Locations: Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 169213
Position Title: Senior Program Manager I
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We create games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together accomplished people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most important work of their careers.
Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
*This role allows for remote work opportunities within the US and Canada
Reporting to the Director of DTS (Development Technology Solutions) Central Operations,, you will work with Senior Leaders to scope and manage strategic programs within the strategic portfolio to improve and ensure achievement of expected outcomes and accelerate measurable value toward goals and improvement goals. You will work across the EA Studios organization to manage and champion established program management practices.
DTS is one of several organizations within EA Studios that provides solutions to deliver games to millions of players around the world. Our teams are embedded into different game teams so that our learned expertise can be adapted and applied to solve similar yet different problems at scale. With touch points across all titles and platforms, we work collaboratively to deliver direct impact to our players worldwide.
What a DTS Program Manager Does at EA
DTS is looking for individuals who are passionate about program management and the impact delivered. You are a creative, measurements-focused program management expert. You have experience establishing program structure, driving outcomes, and partnering with teams to implement high-level improvement strategies based on a data-driven approach. You will develop collaborative relationships with partners and program stakeholders, working together to ensure the goals set for us are achieved or exceeded.
Responsibilities of this role include
- Partner with business leaders to establish the vision and goals for the program
- Establish success measures and metrics, including feedback mechanisms to evaluate the effectiveness of the program execution and outcomes
- Engage with other teams in the company, advocate for the team and your programs throughout EA
- Work with leaders and partners to maximize program outcomes that align with the goals of the business
- Review and suggest improvements to processes to maximize effectiveness (ensure the established DTS Framework is optimized)
- Manage risk, issue, and change control and take corrective actions
- Manage partners' communication and expectations
- Coordinate supporting projects and manage inter-dependencies
- Report status and progress of the program through Executive Reporting
- Perform change management that creates faster adoption and minimizes resistance to ensure optimization of strategic outcomes
- Guide partners and leaders through the program life cycle applying the DTS Framework, make recommendations and perform quarterly reviews
- Drive Retrospectives: Gather feedback and curate insights to improve future execution of strategic programs.
- Identify and nurture innovation with partners and their teams.
- Program Management experience in a distributed team environment (3-5+ years - this is not an entry-level position)
- Understand stakeholder needs holistically across a broad spectrum of services
- Excellent business analytics and project management training (e.g. PMP, MBA) and skills
- Broad experience in industry standard program management methodologies.
- Expertise in change management and process improvement
- Leadership when facing unique challenges or changing expectations
- A Passion for portfolio and program management and maximizing results
- A track record for bringing multiple partners together to achieve results
- Autonomous work-style needing minimal management oversight to remove blockers, address incidents
- Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and a hunger for learning new techniques
- Ability to steer the programs in the right direction based on our priorities while managing constraints
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 17:12:39.41
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.