Sr Marketing & Communications Strategist - Mobile
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169207
Position Title: Contingent
EA is looking for a Sr Marketing & Communications Strategist to work across our portfolio of mobile games, including Battlefield Mobile. We are seeking an inspiring and insight-driven thinker with a background in crafting mobile marketing strategy across different channels and asset formats.
This role will report into our Director of Marcom Strategy across the Battlefield franchise.
- Craft marketing campaign strategies for our mobile games and write creative briefs to guide marketing assets and activities across launch and live service campaigns
- Articulate and plan content ecosystems, consumer journeys, and connections plans across our paid, owned, and earned channels
- Partner with our Brand Management and Studio/Game Development teams to ensure the marketing campaigns support the brand guidelines and the product
- Partner with Brand Marketing and cross-functional teams to ensure quality and integrated execution of the strategy
- Interpret quant and qual insights from a variety of sources, and implement that thinking into our marketing strategies, including audience development, setting marketing objectives and identifying testing opportunities
- Collaborate with our internal CDs and copywriters and help manage external agencies to develop the creative platform assets for our mobile games
- Work with Brand Marketing and analytics teams to determine the KPIs that measure the performance of content, campaign activities, and franchise health
- 5+ years in a strategy or planning role within an advertising agency, media agency, gaming or entertainment industries
- You have experience crafting and testing mobile marketing strategy
- You have a strong understanding of integrated marketing campaigns
- You understand the role algorithms play, the nuances of consumer behavior in open/closed networks, and can visualize the consumer journey across channels
- An ability to interpret and decipher quant and qual data and distill the insights that best unlock creative marketing platforms
- A basic understanding of performance marketing and User Acquisition campaigns
- Able to work with teams primarily in Pacific time zone, but also with oversight from European franchise leads
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Marketing & Communications Strategist - Mobile
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-14 09:05:50.297
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.