Director, FIFA Brand Growth Platforms
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Redwood City, California, United States • South Korea
Requisition Number: 169205
Position Title: Director, Global Brand Management
At EA, our Marketing team includes Global Analytics and Insights (GAI), Brand, and Marketing Communications (Marcom).
The Brand team leads our brand strategy across EA SPORTS and EA Games, and partners with our global studios on game development.
As Brand Director for Growth Platforms, you will work with our FIFA Studio partners in designing and connecting multiple growth platforms, in support of the future of EA SPORTS FIFA. This incorporates F2E, F2P, Mobile and experiences in the emerging technology space.
As our global FIFA brand grows and expands, there is an increased requirement for developing cutting-edge brand strategy alongside EA’s award-winning FIFA studios. Reporting to the Brand VP, you will be responsible for brand strategy for experiences beyond HD and Console.
- Support the long-term brand development, identity, and creative direction of FIFA’s biggest growth platforms, partnering with key stakeholders across Studios, Marketing and Publishing.
- Define our player target and map their associated needs, motivations, and insights to strategies that drive brand growth, product development and inform marketing.
- Partner with Consumer Insights to synthesize player research and market trends into tangible and actionable insights that improve player experiences.
- Collaborate with the Brand VP and FIFA Studio team to define positioning, product features, content and experiences, by advocating on behalf of the player.
- Work with cross functional partners to brief marketing campaign development across brand touchpoints.
- Drive alignment across global cross-functional teams, including creative development, campaign management, analytics, commercial, finance and market planning.
- You have experience in business strategy, brand development, campaign strategy, and/or marketing
- You are all about creative ideas. Whether it’s one or several years’ experience, you are knowledgeable of new platforms and technologies
- Demonstrable leadership qualities that have fostered diversity & inclusion
- You can grow audiences through innovative experiences and bring products to market
- You have experience working with digital entertainment products (gaming, streaming, UGC, etc)
- You are a change champion, able to work with stakeholders at all levels
- You understand the player and have a genuine interest in football
Community / Marketing Title: Director, FIFA Brand Growth Platforms
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-18 17:04:56.733
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.