Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Texas, United States • Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169170
Position Title: Contingent
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully craft programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We continually listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides world class benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to partner and advise non-technical Business teams on talent acquisition needs. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help us build towards the future through acquiring the right talent at the right time. As an experienced Recruiter, you'll advise the hiring teams on talent market trends using data insights, creating recruitment/sourcing strategies that produces an inclusive process that reduces bias in talent selection, and inspire the business to incorporate Recruiting at the center of their culture.
What you'll do…
- Work with Recruiting teams, HR, Finance, and client group leaders to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles.
- Embed yourself into your client group to gain a clear understanding of their business goals and how TA can support their success.
- Conduct discovery sessions with Hiring Manager to gain alignment and set expectations.
- You are a storyteller, a brand ambassador for us and the teams you're representing.
- You're energized by sourcing diverse transformative talent through multiple channels including the applicant pool, team's network and direct outreach activities.
- Contribute to or lead Global TA projects that enables our team's impact around the world.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Guide candidates through our process and provide updates to optimize their experience.
- You will create offer recommendations, negotiate, and close candidates.
- You subscribe to the philosophy of One for all, All for one!
What you have done...
- 5+ years experience as a full cycle Recruiter supporting departments like Finance, Legal, HR and Operations.
- Created and facilitated working sessions around sourcing, interview training, and tool usage.
- Built and maintained reports on Recruiting activities for client distribution.
- Conduct Business Reviews with senior leaders across the business to highlight how they are tracking against their hiring goals.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 17:35:39.117
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。