Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Texas, United States • Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169170
Position Title: Contingent
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully craft programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We continually listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides world class benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to partner and advise non-technical Business teams on talent acquisition needs. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help us build towards the future through acquiring the right talent at the right time. As an experienced Recruiter, you'll advise the hiring teams on talent market trends using data insights, creating recruitment/sourcing strategies that produces an inclusive process that reduces bias in talent selection, and inspire the business to incorporate Recruiting at the center of their culture.
What you'll do…
- Work with Recruiting teams, HR, Finance, and client group leaders to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles.
- Embed yourself into your client group to gain a clear understanding of their business goals and how TA can support their success.
- Conduct discovery sessions with Hiring Manager to gain alignment and set expectations.
- You are a storyteller, a brand ambassador for us and the teams you're representing.
- You're energized by sourcing diverse transformative talent through multiple channels including the applicant pool, team's network and direct outreach activities.
- Contribute to or lead Global TA projects that enables our team's impact around the world.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Guide candidates through our process and provide updates to optimize their experience.
- You will create offer recommendations, negotiate, and close candidates.
- You subscribe to the philosophy of One for all, All for one!
What you have done...
- 5+ years experience as a full cycle Recruiter supporting departments like Finance, Legal, HR and Operations.
- Created and facilitated working sessions around sourcing, interview training, and tool usage.
- Built and maintained reports on Recruiting activities for client distribution.
- Conduct Business Reviews with senior leaders across the business to highlight how they are tracking against their hiring goals.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 17:35:39.117
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.