Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States • Texas, United States • Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 169170
Position Title: Contingent
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully craft programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We continually listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides world class benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter to partner and advise non-technical Business teams on talent acquisition needs. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will help us build towards the future through acquiring the right talent at the right time. As an experienced Recruiter, you'll advise the hiring teams on talent market trends using data insights, creating recruitment/sourcing strategies that produces an inclusive process that reduces bias in talent selection, and inspire the business to incorporate Recruiting at the center of their culture.
What you'll do…
- Work with Recruiting teams, HR, Finance, and client group leaders to stay on top of hiring needs and fill top priority roles.
- Embed yourself into your client group to gain a clear understanding of their business goals and how TA can support their success.
- Conduct discovery sessions with Hiring Manager to gain alignment and set expectations.
- You are a storyteller, a brand ambassador for us and the teams you're representing.
- You're energized by sourcing diverse transformative talent through multiple channels including the applicant pool, team's network and direct outreach activities.
- Contribute to or lead Global TA projects that enables our team's impact around the world.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- You will identify opportunities to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Guide candidates through our process and provide updates to optimize their experience.
- You will create offer recommendations, negotiate, and close candidates.
- You subscribe to the philosophy of One for all, All for one!
What you have done...
- 5+ years experience as a full cycle Recruiter supporting departments like Finance, Legal, HR and Operations.
- Created and facilitated working sessions around sourcing, interview training, and tool usage.
- Built and maintained reports on Recruiting activities for client distribution.
- Conduct Business Reviews with senior leaders across the business to highlight how they are tracking against their hiring goals.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Recruiter- Contract (Open to Remote)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 17:35:39.117
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.