Senior Experience Designer – UX
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 169142
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are looking for an Experience Designer to grow our team. You will report to the Studio Experience Design Director, collaborate with Game Designers, UI Scripters, UI Artists to make sure we create the best possible experience for our players.
- You will work with, and take direction from, the design director and lead experience designer to take important UX-heavy features from concept to completion on a large project
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders (Game Design and Franchise teams)
- Collaborate closely with other designers and engineers, to understand and define UX goals for both new and existing features
- Visualize design in concepts, wireframes and prototypes to communicate and test design concepts
- Work with our dedicated UX Research team to set up tests, interpret and Integrate results from usability testing and live game metrics to improve usability
- Participate in the critique of your work, and the work of others
- You will help our teams empathize with users and advocating for for usability and accessibility
- 5+ years of user centred design experience, UX designer, product designer, or interaction designer
- You have shipped a game; AAA development experience is a plus
- You will have demonstrated the ability to create detailed UI specifications, including interaction design; information architecture; important visual elements (although not a Visual Designer)
- Passion for games and user-centered design and a fascination for understanding how users experience a product
- You have created prototypes (low and hi fidelity) using standard prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch etc)
- Technical skills & knowledge, and will be comfortable with getting into the game engine
Bonus Points: Visual, UX or Motion Design Experience, experience with Design Systems
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Experience Designer – UX
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 11:50:02.597
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。