Senior Experience Designer – UX
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 169142
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror's Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are looking for an Experience Designer to grow our team. You will report to the Studio Experience Design Director, collaborate with Game Designers, UI Scripters, UI Artists to make sure we create the best possible experience for our players.
- You will work with, and take direction from, the design director and lead experience designer to take important UX-heavy features from concept to completion on a large project
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders (Game Design and Franchise teams)
- Collaborate closely with other designers and engineers, to understand and define UX goals for both new and existing features
- Visualize design in concepts, wireframes and prototypes to communicate and test design concepts
- Work with our dedicated UX Research team to set up tests, interpret and Integrate results from usability testing and live game metrics to improve usability
- Participate in the critique of your work, and the work of others
- You will help our teams empathize with users and advocating for for usability and accessibility
- 5+ years of user centred design experience, UX designer, product designer, or interaction designer
- You have shipped a game; AAA development experience is a plus
- You will have demonstrated the ability to create detailed UI specifications, including interaction design; information architecture; important visual elements (although not a Visual Designer)
- Passion for games and user-centered design and a fascination for understanding how users experience a product
- You have created prototypes (low and hi fidelity) using standard prototyping tools (e.g. Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch etc)
- Technical skills & knowledge, and will be comfortable with getting into the game engine
Bonus Points: Visual, UX or Motion Design Experience, experience with Design Systems
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Experience Designer – UX
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 11:50:02.597
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.