Associate Software Engineer in Test
Location: Caesarea, Haifa District, Israel
Requisition Number: 169106
Position Title: Associate Software Engineer in Test
We are building EA's Cloud Gaming system to run at scale. A system that is targeted to reach millions of users and provide an amazing gaming experience. With our unique technology, our amazing games, and our ability to use the Public Cloud, we will change the industry and how games are enjoyed.
What you will do:
Partner and learn from our team to help ensure our games quality, user experience, and system optimization are at the highest bar. Together we will evaluate games from both UX and system interaction between hardware and software (ex: performance metrics, client/server interoperability aspects, and broader system services). As a team, you will be involved with determining a testing approach to help prevent and identify issues as early as possible.
You will report to the Senior Manager Software Engineer in Test.
- You will identify essential areas for automation opportunities
- You will develop automated tests as part of the automation squad
- You will test new games hosted on our Cloud platform
- You will manage the release process of new games/updates (timeline, reports, release notes)
- You will perform rendering and encoder quality testing
- You will write and unitize test scripts to set a quality bar
- You will evaluate both manual and automated test cases
- You will do hands-on testing
- Passionate about gaming!
- Knowledge in testing including methodologies
- Knowledge in programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, C#, or PowerShell
- Desire to work and develop automated tests
- Understand the technical structure of games and their engines
- Bachelor's degree a related discipline such as Computer Science or Software Engineering
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer in Test
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-13 14:27:41.77
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.