Senior Financial Analyst, Mobile Studios
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169099
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
#WeAreEA the world’s leading video game publisher and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team plays a critical role in providing strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We achieve this through effectively engaging with our partners to understand and evolve our strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help drive EA’s performance.
This Sr. Financial Analyst role is a unique opportunity to be a collaborative partner & trusted advisor to the game teams responsible for EA Mobile’s RPG and 4x studios. These studios develop high priority strategic franchises for EA Mobile, including Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Disney Sorcerers Arena, and require an experienced partner to help drive these businesses forward. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free to play business models, advertising and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with partners and actively collaborate to work toward delivering studio goals
- Provide deep financial analysis focused on a variety of areas such as maximizing profitability or resource allocation
- Prepare, hold, and present business reviews for leaders focused on the story (not just data) with clear insights and actionable presentation material
- Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
Financial Close, Forecasting, Reporting and Analysis
- Own the financial forecast and provide insightful analysis to highlight variance drivers and identify opportunities to mitigate risk / improve performance
- Report and analyze the performance of live games on a weekly and monthly basis
- Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, timelines, process and reporting
- Design and implement reporting tools
Drive FP&A Excellence
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, standardize and automate forecasting and reporting tools and processes
- Work closely with functional heads to set up and maintain quarterly/monthly/annual financial forecast and report out performance against financial goals
- Challenge status quo and provide alternative solutions
Who You Are:
- Highly-motivated, passionate self-starter. A strong bias for action and driving results.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities, meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high degree of change
- Ability to work with ambiguity and independence
- A team player able to work collaboratively, within the group and cross-functionally across business units/functions as a thought leader and partner
Preferred Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, revenue forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise required, knowledge in Anaplan, Power BI and Oracle preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Mobile Studios
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-10-19 13:50:39.557
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。