Senior Financial Analyst, Mobile Studios
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, CA, USA • Vancouver, BC, Canada • Los Angeles, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 169099
Position Title: Senior Financial Analyst
#WeAreEA the world’s leading video game publisher and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We’re looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team plays a critical role in providing strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We achieve this through effectively engaging with our partners to understand and evolve our strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help drive EA’s performance.
This Sr. Financial Analyst role is a unique opportunity to be a collaborative partner & trusted advisor to the game teams responsible for EA Mobile’s RPG and 4x studios. These studios develop high priority strategic franchises for EA Mobile, including Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes and Disney Sorcerers Arena, and require an experienced partner to help drive these businesses forward. Knowledge of the gaming industry, especially free to play business models, advertising and user acquisition are a significant advantage.
What You’ll Do:
- Build relationships with partners and actively collaborate to work toward delivering studio goals
- Provide deep financial analysis focused on a variety of areas such as maximizing profitability or resource allocation
- Prepare, hold, and present business reviews for leaders focused on the story (not just data) with clear insights and actionable presentation material
- Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
Financial Close, Forecasting, Reporting and Analysis
- Own the financial forecast and provide insightful analysis to highlight variance drivers and identify opportunities to mitigate risk / improve performance
- Report and analyze the performance of live games on a weekly and monthly basis
- Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, timelines, process and reporting
- Design and implement reporting tools
Drive FP&A Excellence
- Identify and lead initiatives to continuously improve, standardize and automate forecasting and reporting tools and processes
- Work closely with functional heads to set up and maintain quarterly/monthly/annual financial forecast and report out performance against financial goals
- Challenge status quo and provide alternative solutions
Who You Are:
- Highly-motivated, passionate self-starter. A strong bias for action and driving results.
- Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities, meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high degree of change
- Ability to work with ambiguity and independence
- A team player able to work collaboratively, within the group and cross-functionally across business units/functions as a thought leader and partner
Preferred Experience and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 4 years of related financial experience
- Experience with P&L management, revenue forecasting, budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency in Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise required, knowledge in Anaplan, Power BI and Oracle preferred
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Financial Analyst, Mobile Studios
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-10-19 13:50:39.557
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.