Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, California, United States
Requisition Number: 169003
Position Title: Product Manager II
The Product Marketing Team at Glu (subsidiary of EA) is an experienced team responsible for driving all marketing activities from strategy through execution. Our work inspires Glu's games studios and central teams to bring new experiences for players. We are passionate about our community and always look for new ways to engage them. We value collaboration and creative risk taking.
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will help to bring go-to-market planning for one of Glu's top growth titles, Covet Fashion. You will work directly with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR and research teams to collaborate and improve growth plans for the game, where the players have a passion for fashion. You will report to the Manager, Product Marketing and is based in our San Francisco headquarters location.
- Drive marketing plan strategy for one of our top mobile growth titles in the Glu Mobile studio – focus on strategic leadership across UA, creative, lifecycle, and social
- Develop growth-oriented strategies to reach new valuable audiences
- Support direct report(s) in ideating and performing essential strategies, tracing impact back to important business KPIs
- Project lead GTM programs (product updates and new feature launches, partnership collaborations, and standalone marketing campaigns), working with LiveOps, PR, UXR, and marketing to think about the full player journey
- Implement marketing campaigns and ongoing projects, including messaging across channels (social, email, push, customer support), collateral creation, and positioning
- Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions
- Be the voice of our community for the team – provide important insights while taking into account audience segments and profiles
- Network and share insights and expertise across growth department
- Analyze competitive landscape and share insights with the team on important competitors and value proposition
- Always increase and analyze campaigns and projects based on essential measurements of retention and installs. Allocate time and resources
- 6-10 years of relevant product marketing experience focused on consumer marketing
- Experience working with consumer brands
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to match your creative ideas with deep knowledge of digital measurement
- Lifecycle marketing experience
- Able to quickly pivot and adjust plans in this dynamic industry
- Self-starter and experience managing cross-functional programs
- Can present and earn buy-in for projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience in mobile apps ideal; mobile gaming a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:23.26
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.