Staff Server Engineer
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 168938
Position Title: Sr Software Engineer I
EA Sports is part of EA Sports Mobile. We look to provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere.
We have had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball and we're working on our newest title! You will report to the Technical Director
- Architect systems and solutions that will service millions of users of EA Sports games
- Design server- flows and game features and create backend unit and integration tests,
- Help write test cases for QA and identify codebase improvements
- Ensure security, performance and scalability of services
- Estimate task efforts and plan appropriate sprint workloads
- BS Computer Science degree or equivalent with five plus years software development experience
- Experience building backend services for mobile apps
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures
- Expertise in Java Development including the Spring Framework, REST Services, and multithreaded environments
- Expertise with relational databases MySQL, NoSQL databases and caching technologies
- Expertise with AWS or other cloud architecture
- Experience with web development frameworks preferably Ruby on Rails
- Proficient in Git and git-related work flows
At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and maternity and paternity leave, plus free video games and so much more!
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Server Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 137
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。