Motion Graphics Artist
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 168930
Position Title: Video Editor
Glu's in-house Creative Agency manages the development of all Glu games marketing campaigns. We work with the Product Marketing and User Acquisition teams to develop effective advertising strategies and maximize our marketing efforts.
We are hiring for a Full-Time Motion Graphics Artist who achieves projects to a high standard, demonstrating creativity, quality and consistency. You will report to the Marketing Creative Lead and is based in our San Francisco headquarters location.
You are motivated, flexible, and comfortable working with the team. You will work with internal game studios and the marketing team on creating game trailers, promotional videos and other marketing assets.
- Work with the creative team to brainstorm ad concepts, design style frames, build storyboards, composite and edit videos, animate titles
- Handle all technical aspects of video production
- Provide multiple fresh layout/design iterations that are informed by, and complement, existing art and design styles inherent to our individual products
- Accomplish projects within deadline-driven timelines
- Is an artist first and foremost: a background in Graphic Design or Illustration is a very strong advantage
- Is a valuable contributor in all stages of creative production: from brainstorming and planning, to executing first class marketing art
- Have an eye for design, and a natural experience with layout, color, and typography that works
- Have honed visual communication and commercial art instincts, and the ability to quickly create, eye-catching projects
- Is a team player who can accomplish it with little assistance, and work independently to produce new advertising campaigns
- Have 5+ years of experience, and a degree in an Art or Design-related field
- Expertise in video editing and motion graphics suites, such as Adobe Premiere and Adobe After Effects
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with color, composition, and typography
- Working knowledge of Cinema 4D
- Experience working with Animate (Flash)
- Experience working with Unity files (no development skills necessary)
- Please provide a link to your demo reel/portfolio of recent relevant work demonstrating video, motion design and post-production skills.
Community / Marketing Title: Motion Graphics Artist
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 224
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。