Sr. Tools/CMS Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 168926
Position Title: Software Engineer III
At our Crowdstar studio in our San Francisco office, we believe that there is a huge opportunity in interactive entertainment products for women, and Crowdstar’s goal is to build products that engage, enrich, and empower them.
With our two top-grossing titles, Covet Fashion and Design Home, Crowdstar has developed new ways for players to enjoy fashion and interior design. Not only are we changing how women game, but we’re also changing how they discover and shop for everything from clothing to shoes, or furniture to home decor. As a team, we are passionate not only about creating fun and engaging games for women but enriching lives outside of the game.
We are looking for a Sr. Software Engineer to help take us to the next level. In this position, you will be exposed to using PHP to build and maintain internal tools vital to Covet Fashion in a fast-paced environment.
- 5+ years of PHP, JS, HTML, and CSS development experience in a fast-paced environment with short project deadlines
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Strong experience building web-based tools and CMS
- Strong experience building LAMP-based server-side REST and/or RPC APIs
- Strong experience with relational databases
- Strong experience with PHP and JS debugging and testing
- Experience with PHP and JS profiling and optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and problem-solving skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Passionate about building games that will be played by millions around the world
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering, or 3+ years experience
- Experience with leading PHP frameworks like Laravel/Lumen, Symfony, Zend Framework, etc.
- Experience with leading JS frameworks like Vue.js, Angular, React.js, etc.
- Experience breaking down monolithic code into microservices
- Experience with Git, SVN, and/or some other version control systems
- Experience with Linux shell scripting
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud platform
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Tools/CMS Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Days Open: 131
Can this position be remote?: 1
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。