Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168908
Position Title: QA Tester
- As part of Glu GQA Department, you will be the main player in a complex process of quality Assurance.
- One of your main responsibilities will be to make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products. You will perform a detective work for the development team by using scientific and logic methods.
- You will assure the fact that the product you are responsible of raises itself to the high internal and external standards of the company, by checking that a sum of well-defined criteria is fulfilled.
- Latest iOS and Android mobiles will be your main tools for this purpose
- Should have 2+ years of experience in mobile testing (Android & IOS platform).
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
- Developed, documented and maintained detailed test cases, user scenarios and test artifacts.
- Worked and delivered multiple simultaneous projects on-time against competing deadlines using an Agile development methodology.
- Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
- Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
- Proactive, positive and self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
- Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
- Awareness of and eagerness to explore latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
Community / Marketing Title: QA Tester
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:22.73
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.