Associate QA Tester
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168902
Position Title: QA Tester II
- Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
- Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
- Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
- Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
- Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
- Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Requirements: (Must Have)
- Minimum 1 yr. experience in QA or Testing.
- Great bug finding and reporting skills.
- Good testing knowledge on Android and iOS platforms.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of written test cases and execution of test cases on Test Rail or Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
- Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
- A Proactive, positive and, self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
- Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Test Rail.
- Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
- Awareness of and eagerness to explore the latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
- An advocate of test innovation and procedures.
- Passion for games and the gaming industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate QA Tester
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:22.567
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。