Associate QA Tester
位置: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168902
Position Title: QA Tester II
- Write precise test cases that comprehensively cover the intended functionality of game features, systems, and components.
- Execute the test plan by completing test cases and updating them with the test results.
- Identify and document defects, including reproduction steps and video capture, using JIRA.
- Perform regression, verification, compatibility, and deployment testing as needed.
- Monitor each phase of the game development process so as to ensure design quality.
- Contribute to the identification and research of improvements to testing processes and techniques.
Requirements: (Must Have)
- Minimum 1 yr. experience in QA or Testing.
- Great bug finding and reporting skills.
- Good testing knowledge on Android and iOS platforms.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of written test cases and execution of test cases on Test Rail or Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in analyzing the device logs and usage of debugging tools.
- Thorough understanding of game test life cycle
- A Proactive, positive and, self-driven mentality that thrives in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in using bug tracking and test management tools.
- Passion for games (knowledge of game styles and gaming experiences)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Test Rail.
- Good working knowledge about games produced by Glu
- Awareness of and eagerness to explore the latest testing software, techniques, and trends.
- An advocate of test innovation and procedures.
- Passion for games and the gaming industry.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate QA Tester
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-07 20:32:22.567
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。