Senior Analytics Engineer (Apex Mobile)
Multiple Locations: Austin, Texas, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168819
Position Title: Software Engineer III
Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when talented people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
- Working in partnership with the Sr. Manager for Analytics Engineering, operates as an engagement partner / contact for Apex Mobile Analytics Engineering and partner teams for data and analytics.
- Represent the Analytics engineering team in product and design meetings.
- Translating business requirements into technical asks for analytics engineers to execute against.
- Work with the Analytics function Development Director (Technical Producer) and Sr. Manager Analytics Engineering on requirements prioritization and planning.
Visualization - Design:
- Partners with data engineers and product managers to translate raw analytics needs / requests into engineering requirements.
- Learns a strong understanding of the mechanics of the game in order to architect solutions in partnership with data engineers.
Visualization - Engineering:
- Create and maintain dashboards for product, design, and engineering teams.
- Support self-service power users with advanced querying and analysis when needed.
Testing & Validation:
- Partner with QA and data engineers to create test plans for functional and load testing of data and telemetry.
Ideally, you will have…
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years' experience working with Analytics tooling, Data pipelines, Relational databases, and Visualization tools.
- Experience with partnering and collaboration with engineering teams and partners for requirements definition.
- An understanding of analytics streaming and data warehouse technologies such as Snowflake, Kafka, and similar technologies.
- Experience collaborating between technical and non-technical teams.
- Experience using analytics tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, and similar.
- Experience working with Databases, Building Schemas, Validating Data using Snowflake, Redshift, BigQuery, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres, MySQL and similar technologies.
- Experience with a cloud-based data-warehousing system (e.g. Snowflake).
- Excellent SQL skills - DML and DDL - able to write complex SQL, multi-table joins and unions, to create dimensional models.
- Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Expert in researching troubleshooting techniques and best practices and use of new technologies.
- Bonus Qualification: Fluent in both English and Mandarin.
- Bonus Qualification: Experience working with ML technologies for Data modeling, forecasting.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analytics Engineer (Apex Mobile)
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 20:21:57.857
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.