Director, Product Marketing
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168808
Position Title: Director, Global Brand Management
We are Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing which will report into the Sr. Director, Mobile Publishing. The role will be based in the US and will manage five Product Marketing Managers.
- Manage the team of product marketing managers who are the core, title-specific marketing leads driving growth for their products
- Work with studios to ensure the broader strategy, vision, and promise to the players are reflected in the work of the product marketers
- Block and tackle internal and external barriers keeping the product marketers from realizing their go-live dates, campaign goals, and creative optimization levers
- Work with Global Brand to perpetuate the brand and Franchise vision from Studio to cross-functional stakeholders.
- You're a dynamic leader and understand the opportunity ahead of the Product Marketing group building something from the ground up.
- Manage non-UA budgets across mobile titles.
- Work closely with Brand leadership, finance, studio heads and cross-functional teams
- Lead and enable a happy and high performing team to guide new processes, innovation and strategies that enhance our mobile marketing capabilities.
- Ensure key titles have appropriate GTM strategies and plans in place to drive market maximization and revenue including regional nuances
- Mentor and support a growth mindset in the team to promote innovation and maximize opportunities
- Evangelize for the team and their abilities and give visibility to the work of the PMMs throughout EA Mobile.
- Challenge and influence the EA business to take a mobile-first, test and learn approach.
- 8+ years in mobile operations, brand or product marketing management
- Excellence in managing internal stakeholder relationships
- Proven track record for managing and motivating a team
- Experience working with or directly managing a mobile team focused on revenue goals
- Experience working with creative production resources
- Excellent communication, organizational and relationship-building skills
- Aptitude for identifying problems, troubleshooting issues and problem-solving.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Product Marketing
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-04 17:55:56.913
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.