Emplacement: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168807
Position Title: Artist 2
Marketing Artist (2D Art)
At Slingshot, EA Mobile game studio based out of Hyderabad, our vision is to be the center of excellence for Live Services while helping grow the footprint of EA’s games in emerging markets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
Here are the values we truly believe in:
- Tenacity – Hunger to prove yourself and keep pushing the boundary
- Ownership – Get things done
- Passion – Passionate about the art of making games
- Collaboration – Great things are not done by an individual but by a team of highly motivated folks
- Alchemy – Create magic in everything you do
As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creating benchmark quality visuals of our games for use in worldwide marketing promotional materials, and for taking part in the brand visual identity definition. You will be smartly able to leverage the art style of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, posters, and videos. You must be versatile in working with and manipulating already-created art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums.
- You will work closely with Art-director/Art Lead for brand visual identity definition / style guide creation and its application across all our assets.
- You ensure all assets created reach benchmark quality level and are in line with the artistic direction and visual identity of each game.
- You produce all required assets for the marketing campaigns, communication plan and AppStore metadata (icons, screenshots, key-art, logo, PR, community, videos, style guides etc.)
- You successfully propose solutions to given problems and advise/guide Art team members through excellent communication skills and assertiveness.
- You foresee the marketing team needs in the project and proactively streamline productivity.
- You work with the Production Artists of the Studio to make sure Marketing assets are consistent with the games.
You love playing games? Do you want to work with the best in industry? Are you open for new ideas, beliefs, and cultures? At EA you will work alongside creative, passionate, and talented artists who are working to build the future of gaming.
- You have a BA in art media, graphic design, or equivalent relevant experience.
- You have at least 5 years of experience using Photoshop, illustrator (or any equivalent 2D software) and at least 2 years using After Effects (or any equivalent motion graphics software).
- You have 2 years of video editing experience.
- You have knowledge and experience using any 3D software like MAYA, Blender etc.
- You are at ease working autonomously and making solid decisions with regards to marketing asset creation and document processes.
- You have a great understanding and use of composition and color theory and have knowledge of graphic/visual/stylistic trends in art, film, and games.
- You are versatile and prepared to tackle many kinds of tasks, ranging from creative challenges to mass production.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills, team spirit and pro-activity.
- You have positive attitude with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback.
- You can multi-task and to adapt easily to change.
Community / Marketing Title: Artist II
Electronic Arts Inc. est un des chefs de file mondiaux sur le marché du divertissement numérique interactif. EA propose des jeux, contenus et services en ligne pour ordinateurs, téléphones portables, tablettes électroniques et consoles avec accès Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-25 18:57:30.163
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA est un employeur qui offre l'égalité d'accès à l'emploi. Toutes les décisions d'emploi sont prises sans prendre en considération les critères de race, couleur de la peau, origine ethnique, descendance, sexe, genre, identité ou expressions de genre, orientation sexuelle, âge, de nature génétique, religion, invalidité, état de santé, grossesse, situation matrimoniale, situation familiale ou état d'ancien combattant. EA veille aussi à procéder à des aménagements spéciaux en milieu de travail pour les candidats qualifiés et présentant une invalidité, tel que requis par la loi en vigueur.