Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 168805
Position Title: Assoc Producer I
Location - Hyderabad
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few but perhaps what you don’t know is how committed we are to creating games for every platform—from PC to Console to Mobile. We exist to give our Players that Anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative potential, be inspired by those around you and engage in architecting success at scale
Electronic Arts, India based in Hyderabad, is a sizeable 400 strong operation and is a key strategic location for the company.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices and online environments that deliver seamless play Anytime, Anywhere and on Any Mobile device. From Star Wars to Simpsons to Plants vs Zombies, EA Mobile houses some of the most beloved Mobile Game IP’s connecting a market of more than one billion casual and core gamers worldwide. We pride ourselves in delivering engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
Slingshot Games represents one of EA Mobile’s most valued studio teams with highly talented mobile game experts involved in Game Design, Engineering, Art, Production, Product Management, Analytics and Community Management and the studio is responsible for some of EA’s Top mobile titles. Maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
As an Associate Producer you are responsible for establishing and executing on the vision of game titles, to EA’s exacting quality standards. Oversee the entire lifecycle of the game from concept to launch and post launch Live Services, with a strong desire to research and communicate game market trends, patterns, and customer requirements. You'll need to understand how to help self-organizing teams accomplish great things, and drive communication so that we can reach past what any of us can do on our own. You'll bring innovative ideas about organization, production, and about the future of interactive entertainment. You have relevant experience in game development, production management and leadership.
- Champion the vision of the game which respects the creative director’s vision and Product Manager’s business expertise and be accountable for the quality targets and the results achieved.
- Provide clear context to the team for how the features fit into the larger game, how they fit into the marketplace, and how it serves and delights our fans.
- Help team prioritize highest business value features and set quality targets.
- Be the Voice of the players for the area of ownership, articulate clearly their expectations to the team and provide actionable items.
- Sell the value of your game across EA and our industry, including interviews & meetings with the press, partner companies, EA executives, etc.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to junior producers, assisting them in the resolution of complex problems and growing their skills and knowledge.
- Support the Studio leadership to cultivate a strong development organization: grow talent, make timely decisions, inspire and create a motivating workplace.
- 8+ years’ experience as an Associate/Producer within the video game industry, managing large internal teams within the video game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Senior Project Managers, Associate Producers etc.)
- Ability to know what types of products will sell and what won't sell and be able to assess the feasibility of producing a new product – Knowledge of Mobile + Freemium is critical.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – Ability to represent the product in Exec level conversations
- Successful track record in the development of high-profile entertainment and software products.
- Strong knowledge of the software/game market and platforms; assertive and motivated team player.
- Experience in an Agile development environment.
- Strong technical background a plus
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-11-10 09:33:50.837
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.