Multiple Locations: Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 168794
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers.
As part of the Analytics Solutions team, you will report directly to the architect and you will help improve the end-to-end analytics warehouse used to depict player evolution year-over-year in AAA-titles. You will engage with a wider range of partners including game studios and the EA business to capture requirements and create logical and physical data models. You will also help identify data sources and document and maintain the data landscape to ensure validity and correct definition. You will also provide high-level expertise on the analytics platform and telemetry data and share your knowledge with our partners to help them get the most value out of their analytics projects.
- Work with Data Architect and partners to understand business requirements, create data definitions, business rules, data quality requirements, and logical and physical models, then support implementation within the data platform by working with the data solution architect, other data modelers, data and infrastructure engineers.
- Assess and design of data architecture components (data model, mapping, data flows, transformations, interfaces) to make sure they are well integrated and aligned with the data and technical architecture.
- Map data from source to target; prepare and manage data models for multiple components of the data platform.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the underlying data assets and data products and provide subject matter expertise on content, current and potential future uses of data.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand and translate analytical and reporting requirements into curated data models and drive to completion with data engineers.
- Participate in building a modern approach to Data Warehousing and the BI Platform to support self-service, machine learning and model development.
- Be aware of security requirements, implications and the need to enforce standards.
- 3 or more years of experience with data warehousing, data management and business intelligence, within large-scale data management systems.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills (in-person and remotely) with the ability to describe complex information and designs.
- Strong technical understanding of data modelling, design and architecture principles and techniques across master data, transaction data and derived data.
- Working knowledge with data integration from different data sources incl. Snowflake, Presto, and BigQuery.
- Experience in and eagerness to document all design decisions, with data modelling and wiki tools.
- Working knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management.
- Experienced with version control systems and code review processes.
- Knowledge of OLAP, columnar databases, MPP databases.
- Willingness to work with remote teams in different time zones around the world.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Modeler
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-03 04:45:13.66
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.