Data Architect III - Analytics Solutions
複数の場所: Toronto, ON, Canada • Kitchener, ON, Canada • Montreal, QC, Canada • Edmonton, AB, Canada • Vancouver, BC, Canada • British Columbia, Canada • Alberta, Canada • Quebec, Canada • Ontario, Canada
Requisition Number: 168794
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
- Develop a high level knowledge of the underlying data assets and data products and provide subject matter expertise on content, current and potential future uses of data.
- Work with stakeholders and the Technical and Data Architects to understand and translate analytical and reporting requirements into curated data solutions and drive them to completion
- Participate in architecting a modern Data Warehouse to support self-serve BI, and model development.
- Provide leadership, oversight, and development execution of the data architecture design, data models
- Establish and enforce data representation, distribution, archiving & retentions, protection and quality standards for our data platform; and promote good data governance within the community
- Monitor systems’ data quality and provide stewardship in data governance programs
- Review changes to technical and business requirements and architecture, assessing their impacts on data systems, and ensure the impacts are communicated to appropriate parties
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of data architecture, business glossary and data dictionary
- Bachelor Degree in CS, MIS, Statistics, Math, Business or equivalent experience is required
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise data warehousing, data management and business intelligence
- Proven experience in business requirements elicitation and definition, and translating business requirements into solution options and high-level design models
- Hands on knowledge of foundational data architecture such as data warehouses, dimensional modeling, data life cycle management in RDBMS (Big Data environments as asset)
- Excellent data analysis skills and comprehensive experience with different data sources, data types and data structures
- Strong attention to detail; ability to think critically and analytically
- Excellent SQL skills
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies including Hadoop, Hive, MapReduce, Spark, NoSQL
- User oriented with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in presenting to business and technical teams including executive management
- Strong sense of ownership, passion to build quality products for massive scale in collaborative, agile environment, and an excitement to learn.
- Familiarity with video game data domain and its life cycle
- 7+ years of experience with data warehousing, data management, business intelligence, and large-scale data solutions
- Experience and knowledge in the areas of Reference Data, Data Quality, Metadata Management
- Experience inventing data solutions – not simply implementing packaged software
- 2+ years of experience developing Dashboards, Scorecards and BI reporting
- Hands-on experience with Big Data technologies such as NoSQL, Hadoop, Hive MapReduce, Spark and large-scale data warehouse architectures
- Experience with additional languages for data manipulation and analysis including R, Python
- Experience with OLAP, columnar databases, MPP databases
- Good knowledge of data privacy practices and laws (internationally)
- Understanding of Taxonomies and Ontologies
- Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban agile methodologies
Community / Marketing Title: Data Architect III - Analytics Solutions
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-03 04:45:13.66
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。