Internship Narrative Designer
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 168781
Position Title: Intern General
As a Narrative Designer Intern at DICE you'll work with designers and artists to create characters and bring them to life, help with building location histories and backstories and seed that fiction into the world, create in-game text for missions, rewards and items, and help with cinematic to create tight engaging sequences that pull everything all together. You'll help manage the maintenance of a unified style and tone. You will report to the Lead Narrative Designer in the project and your functional manager. We support a remote work setup from most of our European studios or Sites.
- Experience with game narrative and multiple mechanics of storytelling.
- A passion for playing and making games.
- Good at taking and providing feedback.
- 1 years writing experience in games, film & television, applications or web.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
Good to have experience with
- Creating compelling stories, worlds and characters.
- Writing game backstories, lore, and flavor text.
- Writing cinematic scripts and sequences.
- Writing in-game dialog
- Creating in-game scripts, bios, casting briefs and lore documentation.
- Conveying game mechanics and systems through efficient in-game prompts.
- Breaking down and conveying narrative constructs to those who are less familiar with them.
Community / Marketing Title: Internship Narrative Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 09:44:21.94
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.