Internship Narrative Designer
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 168781
Position Title: Intern General
As a Narrative Designer Intern at DICE you'll work with designers and artists to create characters and bring them to life, help with building location histories and backstories and seed that fiction into the world, create in-game text for missions, rewards and items, and help with cinematic to create tight engaging sequences that pull everything all together. You'll help manage the maintenance of a unified style and tone. You will report to the Lead Narrative Designer in the project and your functional manager. We support a remote work setup from most of our European studios or Sites.
- Experience with game narrative and multiple mechanics of storytelling.
- A passion for playing and making games.
- Good at taking and providing feedback.
- 1 years writing experience in games, film & television, applications or web.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
Good to have experience with
- Creating compelling stories, worlds and characters.
- Writing game backstories, lore, and flavor text.
- Writing cinematic scripts and sequences.
- Writing in-game dialog
- Creating in-game scripts, bios, casting briefs and lore documentation.
- Conveying game mechanics and systems through efficient in-game prompts.
- Breaking down and conveying narrative constructs to those who are less familiar with them.
Community / Marketing Title: Internship Narrative Designer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 09:44:21.94
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。