Audio Artist - FIFA
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 168755
Position Title: Audio Artist II
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, we are driving industry-leading audio through partnership, professionalism, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Audio Artist with technical proficiency who can make an immediate contribution to our team. You should have core experience in audio logic systems, visual scripting, and implementation along with strong technical background. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have an intermediate understanding of game development, passion for video games, and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience. If this is about you - join us in this journey!
- You will create quality audio for video games
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning (such as XML files)
- Audio post production for in-game video content
- Manage & review samples, quality & tracking documentation
- Sound design of source elements and/or speech editing, naming and file organization
- Work with large volumes of files/samples
- Regular meetings with managers, leads, development partners and clients
- Multitask and deliver on time and on quality, working remotely and working under time constraints
- 4+ years game/audio experience
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Familiar with ADR and conforming software
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
- communication and problem solving skills
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Work well as part of a team
- Artistic and creative sensibilities
- Basic knowledge of scripting language, functions and/or game engine software
- Basic knowledge of data sorting and/or macros
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 16:39:20.457
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.