Audio Artist - FIFA
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Orlando, Florida, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Requisition Number: 168755
Position Title: Audio Artist II
EA Create Audio is an award-winning audio team creating audio assets for titles within EA STUDIOS. Through uniting our creative talents and technical expertise, we are driving industry-leading audio through partnership, expertise, innovation and uncompromising quality.
EA Create Audio is looking for an enthusiastic Audio Artist with technical proficiency who can make an immediate contribution to our team. You should have core experience in audio logic systems, visual scripting, and implementation along with strong technical background. You will work within the EA Create Audio team and should have an intermediate understanding of game development, passion for video games, and an overwhelming desire to create an outstanding audio experience. If this is about you - join us in this journey!
- You will create quality audio for video games
- Submit final audio files on or before required deadlines
- Interactive element tuning (such as XML files)
- Audio post production for in-game video content
- Manage & review samples, quality & tracking documentation
- Sound design of source elements and/or speech editing, naming and file organization
- Work with large volumes of files/samples
- Regular meetings with managers, leads, development partners and clients
- Multitask and deliver on time and on quality, working remotely and working under time constraints
- 4+ years game/audio experience
- Is comfortable with modern audio creation equipment, software and recording techniques, with a level of proficiency in at least one DAW
- Familiar with ADR and conforming software
- Solid knowledge of PC hardware and software
- Good creative and technical thinker
- Work well as part of a team
- Artistic and creative sensibilities
- Basic knowledge of scripting language, functions and/or game engine software
- Basic knowledge of data sorting and/or macros
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, Outlook)
Community / Marketing Title: Audio Artist - FIFA
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 16:39:20.457
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.