Associate Event Technology Producer
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168747
Position Title: Associate Event Producer
We’re Electronic Arts’ Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
We're looking for a candidate to support our Event Operations team, with a focus on assisting with the implementation of event registration platforms and tech for the Global Events Team.
You are someone with an interest and background in event technology, who embraces challenges, is willing – and actually likes! – to get deep into spreadsheets (can perform complex functions) and learn the backend of new tech platforms. You understand and believe in the impact of event technology and registration and are excited to help us write the playbook and develop new products.
- You will report to the Event Technology Manager and support development of the internal registration system, assisting with writing feature briefs, uploading assets, backend troubleshooting, user acceptance testing, and documenting features required to best serve all EA events across the board.
- You will become an expert in digital event and registration tools used by the Global Events Team, including 3rd party vendor tools, to support event setup, build training materials, and run stakeholder sessions to share that knowledge.
- You will maintain the EA Digital Event Playbook and features grid, partnering with event producers and external platforms to track roadmaps and upcoming needs, and offer resources for the entire company.
- You will oversee tracking event technology deliverables including project management, schedules, meeting agendas and recaps.
- You will research event technology trends and help anticipate and document new event needs in the digital and hybrid event space, including creative tech, security, privacy, and legal requirements, to help us maintain best practices.
- You will assist and lead special projects that are important to the operations of the team.
- You will document procedures, best practices and guidelines.
- You will help with tactical operation support around registration and guest experience.
- You will partner on data analytics on attendees to gather metrics for future events and connect back to larger EA projects to help identify audiences and improve consumer journey.
- 2-3 years experience in business, technology, marketing, event production, operations. Experience in video games is not required.
- Experience with event operation tools, registration technology, and Jira.
- Schedule flexibility including off-hours, weekends, and willingness to travel.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strategic, analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Proactive in bringing forward new ideas, providing feedback and identifying gaps.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Event Technology Producer
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-10-01 20:17:14.88
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.