Advanced Analyst - SKATE QV
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Redwood City, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Seattle, Washington, United States • Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 168720
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As the Advanced Data Analyst on the EA Quality Verification Analytics team you will help analyze our Development projects and game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games.
You will report to the Analytics Manager.
What a Advanced Data Analyst does on the Development QV team:
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities.
- Mentor other Data Analysts
- Present analysis conclusions to clients in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- You will communicate with team members and partners.
- You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
- Drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies for building live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
- Create scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
- Develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
Our Next Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 7+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating their expertise with data to promote process improvements.
- You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual and other), which you will access through different means including SQL, REST API and more
- You understand how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
- You know how to create data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
- You can visualize high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
Community / Marketing Title: Advanced Analyst - SKATE QV
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-30 13:53:26.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。