Advanced Data Analyst - SKATE QV
Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Redwood City, California, United States • Edmonton, Alberta, Canada • Seattle, Washington, United States • Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 168720
Position Title: Advanced Analyst
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. Using cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, DTS drive quality and directly impact players.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As the Advanced Data Analyst on the EA Quality Verification Analytics team you will help analyze our Development projects and game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You will oversee the design, implementation and presentation of major analytical projects such as: feature analysis, predictive modeling, developing data model and dashboards, and more. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games.
What a Advanced Data Analyst does on the Development QV team:
- You will navigate ambiguous problems, determine causes and constraints, translate qualitative/quantitative data into applicable insight, and create recommendations based on risks and opportunities.
- You will provide data-driven insights to senior leaders/executives that influence important product decisions, in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- You will be a data expert & mentor other data analysts in their role.
- You will build partnerships to become a trusted partner with your team by managing expectations, timelines, and risks.
- You will advocate for data quality, craft data quality policies and data governance to guide data strategy.
- 7+ years of work experience in a past analytical role, demonstrating expertise performing quantitative analysis with big data.
- 3+ years experience managing your deliverables and producing high-quality results, building analysis delivery plans with clear deliverables, ownership, and communication plans
- A master's or bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Statistics, mathematics, engineering, or economics)
- Expertise in SQL and ability to extract data from large data sources with differing structures.
- Proficiency with a statistical analysis tool (such as R or Python) to perform analysis.
- Experience with data visualization software packages, e.g., Looker, Power BI, Tableau
Community / Marketing Title: Advanced Data Analyst - SKATE QV
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-30 13:53:26.187
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.