Development Director, Analytics
Location: Redwood City, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168714
Position Title: DD I
The EA North America Studio Data and Insights group (SDI) is responsible for bringing insights that inform future video game design across the Action, RPG, Open World, and Simulations (AROWS) portfolio!
We are seeking a Development Director I who will be an integral part of our leadership team. You will manage project and resource planning, balance scope with capacity, track progress, implement and improve processes, mentor people, and manage risks and mitigation. Analytics excites you and with your solutions-oriented mindsight, you will come into this new role as a force multiplier for a team, ready to establish best practices and tools that boost efficiency and effectiveness of how insights are delivered and integrated across our AROWS portfolio.
- Establishing direction & strategy for multiple complex projects/teams while ensuring alignment with internal & external leadership
- Monitoring & adjusting capacity plans for multiple complex projects/teams to address skill gaps and identify funding needs
- Owning the budget for multiple complex projects/teams and partnering with finance to maintain a healthy budget
- Being the point of escalation for conflict management and problem-solving
- Partnering with DDs at all levels to train them and provide mentorship
- Establishing and maintaining team health standards through team leaders
- Identifying and implementing process improvement initiatives across full projects or multiple teams
- Approving plans, schedules, and status reports across multiple complex projects/teams
- Anticipating and solving dependencies between the project and external groups
- Using change management processes to communicate and measure the effectiveness of project-wide change effectively
- Prioritize and groom their team(s) backlog
- Host stand-ups, grooming, sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, and other team meetings with your agile team(s)
- Develop a repeatable structured approach for capturing and describing key requirements
- Create work estimates, track progress, and report status
- Understand the business priorities and keep the team on track by encouraging communication and collaboration
- Drive execution from concept to live (estimates, tasks, change requests, bugs)
- Act as scrum master for cross-functional team(s) including analysts, engineers, and data scientists
- Form close working relationships with discipline leads, provide regular coaching and mentoring
- Manage stakeholder communication and requirements
- Establish trust and credibility with team leadership as well as studio leadership
- Coordinate dependencies with external parties across the company
- Take ownership of your role
- Passionate about managing data teams
- 5+ years working as a project manager
- 3+ years of experience working in a Software Development industry, and you have released multiple solutions while seeing them through all phases of the development life cycle.
- Have experience managing internal and external teams
- Have many conflict resolution tools in your tool belt
- The ability to comfortably talk across all levels of an organization
- The ability to always know the status of your project and can visualize that status for any audience
- Strong negotiation, prioritization, and conflict resolutions skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Experience working in data analytics a plus
- Experience working in or managing a co-development environment a strong plus
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director, Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부, 또는 법으로 금지된 기타 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. 또한, 해당 직책에 합당한 능력을 갖추고 있다면 범죄 기록이 있는 지원자도 관련 법률을 준수하는 방식으로 채용 여부를 고려합니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.
Date Opened: 2021-09-29 20:42:08.757
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.