Development Director - Platform
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden
Requisition Number: 168676
Position Title: DD I
DICE (EA Digital Illusions Creative Entertainment), the award-winning studio based in Stockholm, Sweden, is best known for creating the phenomenally successful Battlefield franchise, the Star Wars: Battlefront franchise, and the very creative game Mirror’s Edge.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force to our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who is passionate about gaming to provide daily production support for their team(s). You will create an environment that enables our excellent teams to focus on what they are good at and support them with administrative work and production support. The Development Director plans time, resources and tracking progress working together with the other leads in the team. You will be an essential person in the daily operation of the teams you work with.
What skills does DICE look for?
We believe you have the following:
- 5+ years project management experience – preferably in the tech / software development industry
- Some years of leadership experience and a desire to lead and help teams achieve their goals
- Experience in negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution in complex project setups
- Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization
- Focused on motivating and inspiring team(s) to work as one towards the project goals
We believe that you are comfortable and have experience working with:
- Agile development, using Scrum/Kanban/Lean
- Project roadmaps, sprint planning, retrospectives, day-to-day team management, dependency management
- Project development with emphasis on team empowerment
- Risk analysis and mitigation techniques
- Budgeting and resource planning
- Tools: e.g. Jira, Hansoft, Word, Excel (create & maintain complex spreadsheets), PowerPoint, PowerBI or other project management, reporting and tracking tools.
Community / Marketing Title: Development Director - Platform
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-28 17:21:27.537
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。