Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 168653
Position Title: DevOps Engineer II
We are EA
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Have you ever experienced the thrill of a last-minute goal that carries your team to victory in front of millions of people? Working here is kinda like that!
Mobile Central Tech DevOps Engineer
The Mobile Central Tech team is looking for a talented DevOps engineer to build and maintain cloud infrastructure automation for several projects that support our portfolio of world-class mobile games.
In this role, you will partner with the Development Directors and Technical Leads in the EA Mobile Central Tech team to gather requirements, design and build automated CI/CD solutions to support these projects.
- Design and develop Infrastructure as Code to support projects deployed in AWS and GCP.
- Create and deploy observability solutions to meet requirements for monitoring and alerting.
- Analyze performance and scalability to find opportunities for improving performance and lowering costs.
- Ensure the security of infrastructure by applying industry best practices in partnership with Corporate IT and Corporate Security teams.
- Participate in on-call rotation supporting feature launches, special events, and emergency escalations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years relevant experience with cloud infrastructure administration
- Public cloud hosting providers (AWS or GCP)
- Cloud deployment technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Terraform.
- Cloud networking concepts including DNS, VPC, and Load Balancers.
- Linux/Unix system administration
- Cloud technology solutions including workloads (EC2/Compute Engine), databases (RDS, Spanner, Mongo, BQ), and caching solutions (Redis, ElastiCache).
- CI/CD tools such as GitLab Runners or Jenkins.
- Observability tools such as Prometheus, Splunk, ELK, and Grafana.
- Familiarity with security fundamentals for cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS Well-Architected Framework
Community / Marketing Title: DevOps Engineer
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-29 15:40:36.673
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。