Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 168568
Position Title: Animator
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, PGA TOUR® golf and UFC. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
Animators portray movement and behavior by building their animations from connecting through production, at multiple points in the asset pipeline.
- Create high quality animation using a variety of tools and techniques including motion capture cleanup, motion blending, hand keyframed animation etc.
- Ensure all animations contribute to the overall direction of the game, both in the experience and the story being told
- Ability to animate believable weight, personality, and mood, through realistic human performances - includes interactivity with props
- Experience with facial animation solving and ability to deliver and work within their technical workflows and tool sets
- Strong proficiency in animation packages including Maya and MotionBuilder
- Production experience or demonstrated ability of working in a production game engine (e.g. Unreal, Unity, Frostbite etc)
- Understand feedback, interpret notes, and deliver animation revisions at expected quality levels and within schedule needs
- Able to work as part a team, responsible for organizing their work within the production schedule, managing files, and meeting deadlines
- Collaborate and communicate with project animation directors, management, animators, production staff and peers
- Degree in Fine Arts or Computer Animation preferred
- Experience with facial animation solving solutions
- Technical animation background
- Experience with Speech Graphics tools
Community / Marketing Title: Animator (Madden)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-22 22:52:51.7
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.