Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
Requisition Number: 168560
Position Title: Recruiting Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Recruiting Consultant who is passionate about recruiting for the world’s largest digital entertainment company. You will work with a Global Talent Acquisition team that is at the forefront of recruiting the brightest, the most talented, and most creative talent. You are ready to jump straight in and partner directly with hiring managers to understand their business needs, facilitate full lifecycle recruitment and help drive our TA strategy.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- 360 recruitment of staff and senior-level roles, which requires sourcing and pipelining of key and leadership talent.
- Track talent progress of all stages of the recruitment process to ensure an optimal candidate and hiring experience.
- Oversight into recruitment practices, processes, and delivery for EA SPORTS Tiburon to ensure hiring manager and talent satisfaction.
- Partner with leaders and hiring managers to define HC numbers, open reqs, and priorities.
- Oversight into requisitions that the Sports Recruiting team will be covering, allocate requisitions to recruiters, and escalate/solve resourcing issues.
- Provide solutions to recruiting process issues, streamline, and create consistency across SPORTS recruiting with a focus on Tiburon.
- Help promote programs and branding efforts to support hiring demands for the Tiburon site.
- Partnerships and collaboration with TA team members who are supporting Tiburon hiring.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field is preferred
- 7+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting in volatile recruiting environments.
- Strong consultative approach with a demonstrated ability to develop successful business partner relationships at all levels of an organization
- Experience in researching, developing, and implementing new candidate sourcing and search methods for both passive and active candidates
- Capable of managing change and handle deadlines, have strong project management skills and be able to work well in diverse teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Able to adapt and be flexible, working strategically and operationally.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Consultant
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-23 14:50:14.667
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.