Location: Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 168542
Position Title: Senior Animator
Reports to: Animation supervisor
Location: Shanghai, China
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team who excel at creativity through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Animation team provides high-quality facial animation and body motion performances for in-game, cinematic and narrative sequences.
- You will create high-quality character/creature body, props, vehicle animations
- You will deliver content on time that meets technical requirements
- You will work with TA and leaders to ensure animation meets technical and game play requirements
- You will make sure all work is clean and organized with regards to assets within each file and file structure and storage
- You will take direction and feedback well, receive and act on constructive feedback, and look for clarification
- 2+ years of professional character animation experience using Maya, Max, or equivalent
- Have experience on both key-frame animation and mo-cap clean up
- Understand animation principles — timing, weight and staging
- Strong work ethic and good at organization and prioritizing
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Animator
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-28 14:48:53.857
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.