Senior Data Analyst
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168536
Position Title: Senior Analyst
The Sr. Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality verification teams, astute at spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and convey complex concepts, along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can perform complex functions) , you will report to the Development Director of Analytics.
What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
- You will prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity and insight to guide future design.
- You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- You will connect with multiple data providers and customers in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- You will conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- You will drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- You will help us develop data solutions and data governance practices to support us in our Organization's data transformation.
- You will develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- You will be a Champion for data quality; create data quality policy and implement monitoring to ensure compliance.
- You will mentor Junior Data Analysts from a technical perspective.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, using data to improve processes.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest
- Build data modeling and data warehousing
- An enthusiasm for creating solutions involving all team members
- Excited to manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
- Develop relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experience originators, innovators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 85
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
About Electronic Arts
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.