Senior Data Analyst
Posizione: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168536
Position Title: Senior Analyst
The Sr. Data Analyst will focus on improving data capabilities and business intelligence for our Quality verification teams, astute at spotting patterns, identifying risk and opportunity and convey complex concepts, along with a tool belt of advanced technical knowledge with SQL and Excel (can perform complex functions) , you will report to the Development Director of Analytics.
What the Senior Data Analyst will do at EA:
- You will prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity and insight to guide future design.
- You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- You will connect with multiple data providers and customers in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- You will conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- You will drive best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- You will help us develop data solutions and data governance practices to support us in our Organization's data transformation.
- You will develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
- You will be a Champion for data quality; create data quality policy and implement monitoring to ensure compliance.
- You will mentor Junior Data Analysts from a technical perspective.
The next great Senior Data Analyst needs:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, using data to improve processes.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest
- Build data modeling and data warehousing
- An enthusiasm for creating solutions involving all team members
- Excited to manage processes to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
- Develop relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 85
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.