Senior Data Analyst
Multiple Locations: Redwood City, California, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 168533
Position Title: Senior Analyst
Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
We're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Instead, we choose to prioritize innovation through experimentation, creativity and fun. we aim to provide a safe, trusting and empowering environment where everyone feels supported to make brave decisions and to take these creative jumps. Curious about what the future of games could look like? Great, so are we. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
The Opportunity Ahead:
As a Senior Data Analyst on the EA QVSA team you will help analyze our Development projects and game data to improve our Development and Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful, curious, person who has a passion for diving into data to solve our problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games. You will report to the Development Director.
- You will evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities.
- You will prepare detailed reports that help the team identify important areas of insights and opportunities to guide future decisions and present analysis conclusions to partners in a clear, understandable, and valuable way.
- You will advocate for data quality; craft data quality policies and data governance.
- You will drive methodologies in tools and visual technologies to build live project data dashboards that provide important data for project monitoring and informs decisions.
- You will create scripts and queries to import, clean, transform, and enhance data.
- You will develop statistical analysis models for hypothesis testing, prediction, or inference.
- You will mentor and guide the data analysts in the team.
- You bring with you, 5+ years of work experience in past analytical role(s), demonstrating your expertise with data to promote process improvements.
- You will work with different types of data (relational, big data, textual and other), which you will access through different means including SQL, REST API and more.
- You understand how data is stored in databases and can write fast and reusable SQL code to retrieve it.
- You know how to create data models that can be further used for visualization by the team.
- You can visualize high readability data insights using software tools like Power BI, Tableau, or Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
- You have experience writing efficient Python or R code to answer data analysis questions.
- You know the requirements of the working in an Agile or Waterfall process and you know how to adjust your work to the different methodologies.
- You can produce engaging presentations that rally the support of partners.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in a technical field like Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics)
- You can initiate and maintain close collaborations with coworkers and partners.
- You have a very good foundation in math and statistical knowledge including an understanding of probability, correlation, regression, classification, and the development of statistical models.
- You understand how to work with business clients and work as a part of a larger team
- You enjoy a lot of autonomy and achieve solutions with all partners.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare, anzianità o qualsiasi altra caratteristica protetta dalla legge. Considereremo anche i candidati qualificati con fedina penale sporca, in virtù delle leggi applicabili. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.
Date Opened: 2021-09-22 17:15:37.787
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.