Sr. Manager, People and Policy Excellence
Multiple Locations: Los Angeles, California, United States • Orlando, Florida, United States • Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 168531
Position Title: Sr Manager, HR Business Partnership
Senior Manager – People and Policy Excellence
Electronic Arts - Remote
As a Sr. Manager of People and Policy Excellence (PPE), you will help develop company-wide projects designed to promote positive employee experiences across the globe. We recognize that our ability to attract and retain great talent starts with sound and transparent policies. The People and Policy team will strive and use tried and true legacy processes across global teams while ensuring leaders have the appropriate level of guidance and policies to promote performance and engagement.
You will need to bring creativity, look around corners, and apply data to large scale strategic engagement projects. The PPE team will aim to create an environment where employees can come to work, understand what is expected and excel through consistently applied policies, removal of barriers, and leverage what makes us great!
- Be an advocate of EA's employee facing global policies to ensure they exceed the needs of our teams.
- Work with senior business leaders to develop creative solutions and policies.
- Advise and provide guidance to all levels of leadership regarding positive employee engagement mechanisms.
- Work with data analytics partners to make strategic recommendations based on data.
- Work with HR partners, COE's and business leaders to help promote program, practice, and organizational changes and respond to employee feedback.
- Conduct employee engagement training and various leadership capability training
- Bachelor's degree in related field; Master's degree in HR or Employee/Labor Relations a positive.
- Ideally 5+ years in Employee Relations or related roles directly managing complex employee relations issues or advising corporate clients about employment policies and programs
- Experience building and auditing corporate procedures with an 'employee experience' mindset
- Excellent written and engagement skills
- Experience working with employees and managers in a global matrixed organization to resolve issues and perform root cause analysis.
- Experience being a coach, mentor, advise and work with partners at varying levels of seniority
- Experience with Federal, State, and local labor and employment laws and knowledge in technology businesses including a familiarity with global HR practices
- Can deal with complex issues while maintaining composure.
- Experienced advocate who uses good reasoning
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, interpret, and make recommendations on ER related data
Job can be remote.
Some travel may be required
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, People and Policy Excellence
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-21 19:44:24.283
EEO Employer Verbiage:
We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers.
We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more.
Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.