Technical Recruiter - EA Sports
Locație: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Requisition Number: 168519
Position Title: Recruiter
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and recruit for a variety of positions across our Mobile Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented software engineers with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of technical hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter.
- A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Experience in game industry or experience recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter - EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc. este o companie de divertisment interactiv, lider la nivel mondial. EA oferă jocuri, conținut și servicii online pentru console conectate la Internet, calculatoare personale, telefoane mobile și tablete.
About Electronic Arts
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our cutting-edge games, innovative services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We’re looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits program, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to thrive in both work and life.
Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will also consider employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law. EA also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Days Open: 56
Can this position be remote?: 0
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA este un angajator care oferă oportunități egale. Toate deciziile de angajare sunt luate fără a ține seama de rasă, culoare, origine națională, descendență, sex, identitate sau exprimare de gen, orientare sexuală, vârstă, informații genetice, religie, dizabilități, stare medicală, sarcină, stare civilă, statut familial sau statut de veteran. De asemenea, EA oferă locuri de muncă pentru persoanele cu handicap calificate, conform legislației aplicabile.