Technical Recruiter - EA Sports
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Requisition Number: 168519
Position Title: Recruiter
We’re responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we’re responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team and recruit for a variety of positions across our Mobile Studio. Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work with the recruiting team and department leads to hire talented software engineers with varying skillsets, backgrounds and levels of expertise. As an experienced recruiter, you will partner with leadership as an expert and point person, develop improvements, and help ensure an excellent candidate experience.
- Work with recruiting team and department leads to stay on top of technical hiring needs and fill top priority roles across the studio.
- Work with hiring managers to identify talent gaps and develop compelling and inclusive job ads
- Help promote programs such as employee referrals and social media/web campaigns.
- Be a partner, advisor, and expert to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Always seek to improve our processes and candidate experience.
- Take candidates through the recruiting process. Ensure responses and follow through.
- Track candidate progress. Follow up on tests, interviews, and hiring status with leads.
- Screen applications and share appropriate candidates with hiring managers.
- Creative talent sourcing.
- Initiate and communicate with potential candidates.
- Conduct phone screens and organize in-person interviews.
- Coordinate offer and hiring processes.
- 4+ years experience as a recruiter.
- A strong background in technical recruiting and/or solid understanding of software engineering skillsets.
- Experience serving as an advisor and partner to hiring managers and leadership for all things related to recruiting.
- Experience in game industry or experience recruiting for the entertainment or Tech industries.
- Recruiting best practices concerning tracking, communication, follow-ups, negotiations, and hiring.
- Experience with recruiting methods, such as how to conduct a legal interview, discrimination laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Recruiter - EA Sports
Electronic Arts Inc.는 세계를 선도하는 인터랙티브 엔터테인먼트 소프트웨어 기업입니다. EA는 인터넷 콘솔, 개인용 컴퓨터, 휴대전화, 태블릿용 게임과 콘텐츠 및 온라인 서비스를 제공합니다.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-21 18:39:50.953
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA는 균등한 기회의 제공을 실천합니다. 모든 채용은 인종, 피부색, 출신 국가, 혈통, 생물학적/사회적 성별, 성 정체성 또는 표현, 성적 성향, 나이, 유전 정보, 종교, 장애 여부, 질병 유무, 임신 여부, 혼인 상태, 가족 상황, 군 복무 여부 등의 요인을 고려하지 않고 결정됩니다. EA는 관련 법률에서 명시하는 대로 업무 공간에 장애가 있는 입사 지원자 또는 예정자를 위한 시설을 마련해두고 있습니다.