Sr Data Analyst
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 168476
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That’s why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
As a Senior Data Analyst in the EARO QV Sports Data team you will help analyze our player and project data to improve our Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data to solve problems. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games and will guide the analytics team to gather new skills through your knowledge sharing inclinations.
If this sounds interesting, you'll have to:
- Support ongoing Data Centric programs, providing updates and analysis through essential milestones and at multiple touch points to several partners and peers.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity.
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- Work with several data providers and partners in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- Conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- Create best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- Develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, applying data to improve process improvements.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
- Excited about data modeling and data warehousing.
- Excited to manage process to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
- You are able to foster and develop strong working relationships with development partners, customers, support teams and management.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc.は、インタラクティブ・エンターテイメント・ソフトウェアの世界的大手企業です。 EAは、インターネットに接続されたコンソール、パソコン、携帯電話、タブレットに対してゲーム、コンテンツおよびオンラインサービスを提供しています。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-17 16:41:05.443
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EAは雇用機会を均等に提供します。 雇用に関する決定を下す際は、人種、肌の色、国籍、出身国、出身民族、身体的性別、社会/文化/心理的性別、性別自認または性別表現、性的指向、年齢、遺伝情報、宗教、身体障害、病状、妊娠、婚姻状況、家族状況、軍役経験の有無は考慮されません。 さらにEAでは、身体に障害のある方々のために、適用法令によって定められた職場環境を整えることも行っています。