Senior Data Analyst
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
Requisition Number: 168476
Position Title: Senior Analyst
We are EA!
And we make games – how cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is challenging. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
As a Senior Data Analyst in the EARO QV Sports Data team you will help analyze our player and project data to improve our Quality Verification strategies. You are a thoughtful and curious person who has a passion for diving into data. Your insights will influence how we build and verify the quality of our games and will guide the analytics team to gather new skills through your knowledge sharing inclinations.
If this sounds interesting, you'll have to:
- Support ongoing Data Centric programs, providing updates and analysis through essential milestones and at multiple touch points to several partners and peers.
- Prepare detailed reports and presentations that help your team identify essential areas of opportunity.
- Evaluate and interpret data to find risks and opportunities, relaying them to the team and management.
- Work with several data providers and partners in the organization, specifically in the development of data requests, checking of data received and following up on data issues.
- Conduct analysis using SQL and other database tools.
- Create best practices in tools and visual technologies to help evolve the project dashboards to provide essential data for project monitoring.
- Develop scripts and queries to import and manipulate clean data from multiple sources.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional analytical experience, applying data to improve process improvements.
- Experience extracting and analyzing data from project workflow and defect management tools, such as from DevTrack, Hansoft or DevTest.
- Excited about data modeling and data warehousing.
- Excited to manage process to increase efficiency on behalf of the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Data Analyst
Electronic Arts Inc. es una empresa de software de entretenimiento interactivo líder a nivel mundial. EA distribuye juegos, contenido y servicios en línea para consolas, ordenadores personales, teléfonos móviles y tabletas conectados a Internet.
EEOText: About EA We exist to inspire the world to play. Through innovative technology and immersive storytelling, we deliver new ways of experiencing worlds of interactive entertainment for our millions of players worldwide. Our strength lies in the diversity of our people, combining creativity, innovation and passion. We fully champion inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for growing, learning, and leading that allows for the most impactful and rewarding work of our teams’ careers. We put our people first, and we make sure they’re taken care of both in and out of the office. As we reflect on our learnings and successes from remote work, we aim to provide dynamic, collaborative and flexible work environments for our teams. Our employees connect through our Employee Resource Groups, which are actively involved in driving business decisions every step of the way. But our support doesn’t end at the workplace—we also encourage a balanced lifestyle with paid time off and new parent leave, free video games, fitness reimbursement and more. Our goal is to provide a safe, respectful and inspiring workplace for all of our employees. Through our diversity, equity, inclusion and social responsibility programs, we’re doing the work to give everyone the space to be their full selves while giving back to our community. We’re looking for problem-solvers, game-changers, innovators, dreamers, doers—people that are ready to move the needle and build on our success. As our industry accelerates, we aren’t just keeping up—we’re staying ahead of the game. Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-17 16:41:05.443
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA ofrece igualdad de oportunidades. Nuestras decisiones de empleo se hacen independientemente de raza, color, nacionalidad, ascendencia, sexo, género, identidad o expresión de género, orientación sexual, edad, información genética, religión, discapacidad, condición médica, embarazo o estado civil, familiar o de veterano. EA también lleva a cabo ajustes de espacios de trabajo para individuos cualificados con discapacidades, de acuerdo con la ley aplicable.