Multiple Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada • Toronto, Ontario, Canada • Montreal, Quebec, Canada • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 168429
Position Title: Sr Experience Designer
(Location: Vancouver, Montreal, Toronto, Los Angeles, but role could be open to other Canadian or US locations for the right candidate.)
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to provide outstanding visuals, audio and technology. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing content and experiences.
The EA Create Tools and Technology team is looking for accomplished people to help us fulfill our mission of providing creative tools and workflows that allow EA to lead the industry in content quality.
The Challenge Ahead:
As an Experience Designer, you will focus on a high-profile asset library product that is being developed within EA Create, that will affect EA as a whole. You excel in an environment that values independence coupled with collaboration. You have a passion for empathizing with the needs and behaviours of our artist partners. You will report to the project Development Director.
- You will conduct user research and will gather feedback into user centered design goals.
- You will lead discovery sessions with customers to identify new problems or to validate the current problems, with the support of the Product Manager.
- You will produce experience and user journey maps, wireframes, low/high fidelity prototypes to communicate design intent, while maintaining user-centered design principles at the forefront.
- A portfolio showing user-centered designs across several digital products in areas such as ecommerce or digital asset management, demonstrating how you used research and data to inform your designs.
- 3+ years of experience as a UX designer, experience designer, product designer, or interaction designer, with a degree in a relevant field.
- An understanding and some experience of user research methodologies and user data analysis.
Community / Marketing Title: Experience Designer
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-15 23:09:50.413
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。