Location: Madrid, Community of Madrid, Spain
Requisition Number: 168407
Position Title: Communications Specialist
Quality, Verification and Standards (QVS)
Development Technology and Services (DTS) powers EA Studios to create even greater player experiences. We help shape the future from the way games are created to how they are played and viewed.
We’re a global team and the largest studio within EA. DTS proudly consists of the following teams: Engineering Services (ES), Studios Data Insights, and Quality, Verification, and Standards.
- What work needs to be done
- Define the requirements of all communications, and work with related experts to create compelling content to match those needs
- Use expertise tools to build assets and final messaging products to suit both the need and delivery routes available and most effective
- Enhance and promote QVS through visual identity and branding guidelines
- What will you be making
- End-to-end quality content production of several internal communications projects, such as strategy updates, best practices, knowledge sharing among others
- Internal communications assets to engage our audiences worldwide, to encourage our community culture, knowledge sharing, and solutions-focused partnerships with our partners across EA
- Develop and maintain a presence on the intranet for QVS. This includes providing and implementing content for intranet sites, blog articles, and information pages.
- How your success will be measured
- Communications metrics include audience engagement such as click-thru rates, intranet site visits, or interactions with an article. As a program, we will work together to ensure your work aligns with strategic priorities and the content is effective.
- Plan and execute internal communications and accurately identify time estimates and deliverables
- Technical Skills
- You are metric-driven, able to identify improvements through data
- Strong knowledge in how to create engaging written and visual materials (e.g. demos, branding, interviews, educational, 'explainer', scribe/animated videos)
- You will have experience in tools to create various materials, including the Adobe Suite, Microsoft PPT, and Google gSlides
- Soft Skills
- You enjoy working in a team environment of constant change and are flexible in how you find solutions
- You are creative and passionate in your ability to support different needs and scenarios which require support
- Other qualifications
- You are an expert in your field and a primary point of contact to support important partners in their communications needs
- Two years of proven experience in a communications environment with short timelines
- Experience establishing communities of discipline or knowledge, and will support the culture of knowledge sharing and belonging within the communities of DTS
Community / Marketing Title: Communications Specialist
Electronic Arts Inc. è un'azienda di software di intrattenimento interattivo leader globale. EA offre giochi, contenuti e servizi online per console collegate ad internet, personal computer, cellulari e tablet.
EEOText: About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.
Date Opened: 2021-09-15 15:27:41.983
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA promuove le pari opportunità. Qualsiasi decisione di impiego viene fatta senza discriminazione di razza, colore, nazionalità, origini, sesso, genere, identità o espressione di genere, orientamento sessuale, età, informazione genetica, religione, invalidità, condizione medica, gravidanza, stato civile, stato familiare o anzianità. EA rende accessibile il posto di lavoro per gli individui diversamente abili, come indicato dalla legge.