CATLab Technician - ( Temp)
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Requisition Number: 168406
Position Title: Contingent
This role is a 90 day assignment through PRO Unlimited. Assignment extensions are solely based on business need.
The CATLab Technician:
CATLab Technicians perform an important role in game and software development:
- Test, analyzing, and recording performance based on pre-defined metrics.
- Develop more efficient ways of performing compatibility testing on our games on a growing number of platforms.
The refinements from CATLab lead to higher quality and better playability of the finished game. The job involves testing the game in a systematic way, analyzing the game's performance against the designer's intentions and reporting problems, and suggesting improvements.
- Periodically change PC components
- Run through in-game scenarios and record PC performance
- Hardware and software troubleshooting
- Design, write and build internal tools
- Work with proprietary software to develop stable, scalable, efficient and shareable code
We are building the next generation of compatibility testing. We are looking for people who have a passion for obtaining the best performance from hardware, embrace continuous improvement, and take advantage of an opportunity to develop new software skills for performance capture.[SA2]
Resumes are required with application submissions.
Pay rate begins as $15.00-$18.00 per hour.
We currently have the following shift available:
- 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (Full-time day shift)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- Excellent time and task management
- 18 years of age or older
- Experience with scripting languages
Community / Marketing Title: CATLab Technician - ( Temp)
Electronic Arts Inc. 是全球领先的互动娱乐软件公司。 EA 提供适用于联网主机、个人电脑、手机和平板电脑的游戏、内容和在线服务。
EEOText: EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况、退伍军人身份或其他任何受法律保护的特征等因素的影响。 我们也会遵照相关法律，考虑雇佣带犯罪记录的合格申请者。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。
Date Opened: 2021-09-15 16:40:37.477
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EA 是一个奉行机会均等的雇主。 所有招聘决定均不考虑种族、肤色、国籍、血统、生理性别、社会性别、性别认同或表达、性向、年龄、遗传信息、宗教信仰、残障状况、医疗状况、怀孕状况、婚姻状况、家庭状况或退伍军人身份等因素的影响。 EA 还会遵照相关法律，为符合条件的残障个体改善工作环境。